Saturday, July 01, 2006

My dearest

Been to the hospital these past 2 days, went to see my grandpa. It just make me feel sad to see him lying in the bed and just let the doctor to draw his blood, his bone marrow to run tests. It's so painful to see that. I miss the strong healthy grandpa. The doctor don't even allow him to walk or stand fearing he may fall. Plus, the doctors still have no idea what's wrong with him since none of the test report are ready. He's looking better each day though, just don't know when he's able to discharge from the hospital. Overheard bits and pieces of the doctor's conversation, he seems to be having fever on and off, as well as low number of white blood cells. I really wish he will recovere as soon as possible. Whenever we went down to visit him, I will always sit on the bedside and look at him and talk to him. I really pray hard for him to recover quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home